The Department of Business Management was established in 2007 in Vaagdevi College of Engineering, Bollikunta, offering two years full time programme in Business Administration with the annual intake of 60 students. Presently MBA course is being offered Autonomous status CBCS pattern and present intake is 180 students. Well qualified and experienced Faculty Members, Staff, Students and Management has led the department on to the path of academic excellence with a number of achievements during the last few years. It has been continuously contributing to the generations and spreading of knowledge in the area of business and management to different target groups. Students are being well placed in different reputed organizations. The department has an updated computer lab, library and class rooms for the students to make lectures interactive and interesting.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
To achieve Center of Excellence in the field of Management Education for creating dynamic human resources of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
1. To adopt innovative methods and practices in imparting quality management education.
2. To promote appropriate values and ethics among students.
3. To focus on relationship building with stakeholders in a win-win situations.
4. To undertake research and consultancy services in the long run to serve the needs of the region and beyond.
5. To be a responsible citizen in promoting professional values of management.
To impart quality Management education through development of soft skills and innovative pedagogy.
To impart values with student centeredness and continuously enhancing knowledge and skills in the field of Management education.
Create centre of excellence in the field of Management Education to groom the talent to the expectations of stakeholders.