IEEE was Endowed in 1884 with Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Edison among its charter members. Today, IEEE serves over 400,000 members worldwide. Over 100,000 Students and Graduate Student members worldwide makeup 25% of the membership of IEEE and are essential to its continued growth and vitality. IEEE is not only the world’s largest technical and professional society, but it also publishes a significant amount of electrical engineers and computer science literature in the world. IEEE worldwide membership is geographically divided into ten Regions. These Ten regions are further divided into sections that serve as the centres of activity for professional engineers at the local levels directed towards the advancement of theory and practice of Electrical Engineering. The student branches at our best engineering colleges in Telangana provides students with the opportunity to meet and learn from fellow students as well as faculty members and professionals in the field. IEEE student branches are established at over 1,000 Universities and Colleges throughout the world. Student Branch at our Telangana PG college offers numerous Educational, Technical and Professional advantages of IEEE special projects, activities, meeting, tours and field trips.
The aim of the IEEE student branch at VCE, the best engineering college in Warangal and vibrant student branch of the college.
- Attract, retain and motivate talented young engineering minds of our best Engineering college.
- To conduct training programs giving exposure to new technologies, raising the hands-on skill, extending the study network while delivering value.
- To conduct competitions in various technological areas in order to evaluate individual and group performances of members and fellow students.
- To reward the performances of the members as a token of encouragement.
- To conduct social activities joined with the local governance, to uplift the technical knowledge of the students of our best engineering college in Warangal