List of journal & conference publications by various faculty and students of Vaagdevi College of Engineering, one of the best among Basic Humanities and Sciences colleges in Warangal
1. MD. Shamshuddin, S.R. Mishra, O. Anwar Beg, A. Kadir, Unsteady reactive radiative micropolar flow, heat and mass transfer from an inclined plate with Joule heating: A model for electro-conductive polymer processing, Proceedings of IMechE Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. Vol. 233, No. 4, pp. 1246-1261, 2019.
2. MD. Shamshuddin, Mishra S.R., Thumma T., Chemically Reacting Radiative Casson Fluid Over an Inclined Porous Plate: A Numerical Study. In: Srinivasacharya D., Reddy K. (eds) Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. 2019. Springer, Singapore, pp. 469-479, 2019 (conference paper)
3. Thumma T., Mishra S.R., Shamshuddin MD., Effect of Heat Generation and Viscous Dissipation on MHD 3D Casson Nanofluid Flow Past an Impermeable Stretching Sheet. In: Srinivasacharya D., Reddy K. (eds) Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. 2019. Springer, Singapore. pp. 575-585, 2019. (conference paper)
4. MD. Shamshuddin, S.R. Mishra, O. Anwar Beg, A. Kadir, Unsteady Chemo-Tribological Squeezing Flow of Magnetized Bio-convection Lubricants: Numerical Study. Journal of Nanofluids, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 407-419, 2019.
5. MD. Shamshuddin, S.R. Mishra, O. Anwar Beg, A. Kadir, Numerical Study of Heat transfer and viscous flow in dual rotating extendable disk system with a non-Fourier heat flux model. Heat Transfer Asian Research, Vol. 48, No.1, pp. 435-459, 2019.
6. Shamshuddin MD, Thirupathi T, Satya Narayana P.V., Influence of heat source/sink on micropolar fluid flow induced due to a permeable stretching sheet with partial slip and surface heat flux boundary conditions. Journal of Applied and Computational Mechanics, Vol. 5, No. 5, pp. 816-826, 2019.
7. O. Anwar Beg, S Kuharat, M Ferdows, M. Das, A Kadir, MD. Shamshuddin., Modelling magnetic nanopolymer flow with induction and nanoparticle solid volume fraction effects: Solar magnetic nanopolymer fabrication simulation. Proc. IMechE Part N: J Nano materials, Nano engineering and Nano systems. Vol. 233, No. 1, pp. 27-45, 2019.
8. M.D. Shamshuddin, Thirupathi Thumma, S.R. Mishra, Thermo-Solutal Chemically Reacting Micro polar Fluid Past a Permeable Stretching Porous Sheet. Defect and Diffusion Forum, Vol. 392, pp. 42-59, 2019.
9. O. Anwar Beg, T.A. Beg, I. Karim, M.S. Khan, M.M. Alam, M. Ferdows, MD. Shamshuddin, Numerical study of magneto-convective heat and mass transfer from inclined surface with Soret diffusion and heat generation effects: A model for ocean magnetohydrodynamics energy generator fluid dynamics. Chinese Journal of Physics, Vol. 60, pp. 167-179, 2019.
10. Siva Reddy Sheri and MD. Shamshuddin, “Finite element analysis on transient magneto hydrodynamic (MHD) free convective chemically reacting micro polar fluid flow past a vertical porous plate with Hall current and viscous dissipation.” Propulsion and Power Research, Vol.7, No. 4, pp. 353-365, 2018.
11. MD. Shamshuddin O. Anwar Beg, S. Siva Reddy, A. Kadir, “Rotating unsteady multi-physico-chemical magneto-micropolar transport in porous media: Galerkin finite element study.” Computational Thermal Sciences, Vol. 10, pp. 2, pages: 167-197, 2018.
12. MD.Shamshuddin O. Anwar Beg, A. Kadir, “Finite element analysis of rotating oscillatory magneto-convective radiative micropolar thermo-solutal flow.” International Journal of Fluid Mechanics Reaserch, vol. 45, pp. 2, pages: 479-508, 2018.
13. MD. Shamshuddin, Sheri Siva Reddy, “Free convection from a rotating vertical porous plate in a dissipative micropolar fluid with cross diffusion.” Modelling, Measurement and Control B, Vol. 86, No.3, pp. 627-657, 2018.
14. Thirupathi Thumma, MD. Shamshuddin, “Buoyancy Ratio and heat source effects on MHD flow over an inclined non-linearly stretching sheet.” Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 10, pp. 1-12, 2018.
15. MD. Shamshuddin, A.J. Chamkha, Thirupathi Thumma, M.C. Raju, “Computation of unsteady MHD mixed convective heat and mass transfer in dissipative reactive micropolar flow considering Soret and Dufour effects.” Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 10, pp. 1-15, 2018.
16. MD. Shamshuddin, P.V. Satya Narayana, “Primary and Secondary flows on unsteady MHD free convective micropolar fluid flow past an inclined plate in a rotating system: A finite element analysis.” Fluid Dynamics and Material Processing, Vol. 14, pp. 57-86, 2018.
17. Anwar Bég. O, Sanchez Espinoza D.E, Kadir Ali, Shamshuddin MD and Ayesha Sohail, “Experimental study of improved Rheology and Lubricity of drilling fluid enhanced with nano-particles.” Applied Nanoscience, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 1069-1090, 2018.
18. MD. Shamshuddin, S.R. Mishra, O. Anwar Beg, A. Kadir, “Lie Symmetry Analysis and numerical solutions for Thermo- solutal chemically reacting radiative micro polar flow from an inclined porous plate.” Heat Transfer Asian Reaserch, Vol. 47, No. 5, pp. 918-940, 2018.
19. M. Norouzi, M. Davoodi, O. Anwar Beg and MD. Shamshuddin, “Theoretical study of Oldroyd-B visco-elastic fluid flow through curved pipes with slip effects in polymer flow processing.” International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Springer publisher, 2018. Vol. 4, pp. 108-130.
20. N. Ali, A. Zaman, M. Sajid, O. Anwar Beg, MD. Shamshuddin, A. Kadir., “Numerical Simulation of time-dependent non-Newtonian nano-pharmacodynamic transport phenomena in a tapered overlapping stenosed artery.” Nano Science and Technology: An International Journal, Vol. 9, No.3, pp. 247-282, 2018.
21. MD. Shamshuddin, Thirupathi Thumma, “Numerical study of a dissipative micropolar fluid flow past an inclined porous plate with heat source /sink.” Propulsion and Power Research, Elsevier, Vol. 8, No.1, pp. 56-68, 2018.
22. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman, “ Free convection of nanofluid flow in an annulus with Hall and Ion-slip effects.” Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2018(accepted) ISSN:2195-4356.
23. MD. Shamshuddin and Thirupathi Thumma, “Soret and Dufour effects on unsteady MHD free convective flow of Micropolar fluid with oscillatory plate velocity considering viscous dissipation effects.” Jurnal Teknologi, Vol 79, No. 4, pp. 123–136, 2017
24. MD. Shamshuddin O. Anwar Beg, M. Sunder Ram, A. Kadir, “Finite element computation of multi-physical micropolar transport phenomena from an inclined moving plate in porous media.” Indian Journal of Physics, Vol. 92, No. 2, pp. 215-230, 2017.
25. MD. Shamshuddin, S. Siva Reddy, O. Anwar Beg, “Oscillatory dissipative conjugate heat and mass transfer in chemically-reacting micropolar flow with wall couple stress: Finite element numerical study.” Proceedings of IMechE Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 233, No. 1, pp. 48-64, 2017.
26. MD. Shamshuddin, “Heat and mass transfer on the unsteady MHD flow of chemically reacting micropolar fluid with radiation and Joule heating.” International. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 110-121, 2017.
27. MD. Shamshuddin, M Sunder Ram, “Unsteady free magneto convective heat and mass transfer in Newtonian fluid flow past inclined porous plate with radiation and viscous dissipation effects.” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp.1020-1030, 2017.
28. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman, “Mixed Convection Flow of Nanofluid in a Vertical Channel with Hall and Ion-Slip Effects.”Journal of Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, 2017. DOI: 10.5098/HMT.8.11.
29. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman, “Hall and ion-slip Effects on Mixed Convection flow of a Nanofluid between two Concentric Cylinders.”Journal of Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2017.
30. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman,“Entropy generation due to MHD mixed convection of a nanofluid between two concentric cylinders with radiation and Joule heating Effects.”Journal of Nanofluids, Vol. 6 (6), pp.1227-1237, 2017.
31. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman, “Entropy generation due to MHD mixed convection of a nanofluid in a vertical channel with Joule heating and radiation effects.”International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 9 (4), pp. 2713-2725, 2017.
32. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman, “Joule heating effect on entropy generation in MHD mixed convection flow of chemically reacting nanofluid between two concentric cylinders.”International Journal of Heat and Technology, Vol. 35 (3), pp. 487-497, 2017.
33. Sumalatha, M., Sunalini, K.K., “Justification of the Title of Chetan Bhagat’s Revolution 2020.” IMRF Biannual Peer Reviewed (Referred) Arts & Education International Research Journal, Vol. 4, Spl. Issue, pp. 55-58, Dec. 2017.
34. Sumalatha, M., Sunalini, K.K., “Liberated Women in Namitha Gokhale’s Gods, Graves, Grandmother.” Research Journal of English Language and Literature (RJELAL), Vol.5, No.3, pp. 565-571, July-Sept. 2017.
35. Sumalatha, M., Sunalini, K.K., “Vivacious Women in Bapsi Sidhwa’s Ice Candy Man.” Langlit Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. Aug. 2017.
36. Sumalatha, M., Sunalini, K.K., “Chetan Bhagat’s One Night @ Call Center: A Thematic Study.” Journal of the English Literator Society, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 29-33, Aug. 2017.
37. Sumalatha, M., “Identity Crisis in Jhumpa Lahiri’s The Namesake.” The Literary Critique: A Meta Language Initiatives, edited by Sunalini. K.K. New Delhi: Authorspress, pp. 187-191, 2016.
38. Siva Reddy Sheri and MD. Shamshuddin, “Diffusion-Thermo and chemical reaction effects on an unsteady MHD free Convective Flow in a Micropolar fluid.” Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (published by Serbian Society for mechanics) Vol.43, pp. 117-131, 2016.
39. D. Srinivasacharya, Md. Shafeeurrahaman, “Hall and Ion-Slip Effects on Natural Convection Flow in a Vertical Channel Filled with Nanofluid.”Journal of Nano fluids, Vol. 5 (6), pp. 982-992, 2016.
40. Siva Reddy Sheri and MD. Shamshuddin, “Heat and mass transfer on the MHD flow of micropolar fluid in the presence of viscous dissipation and chemical reaction.” Procedia Engineering (Elsevier), Vol.127, pp.885-895, 2015.